The book offers a coming of age story with a background in guiding teens, youth and young adults to stay away from unhealthy choices. The harm of drugs, alcohol and dark avenues only produces pain and addiction. Choosing a Godly path will enable readers to reap great life rewards. This book will show readers how and offers tips for parents encouraging their youth and teens to keep on a happy course.
The book will bring joys of youth along with how to avoid and skip temptations, while offering a personal incentive to grow with family and heal wounds along the way. It will also offer:
• Inspiration for youth, teens and young adults to follow a good path
• Encouragement to make healthy choices and experience a rewarding, life-enriching journey
• Ways to breakthrough to teens, youth and young adults to guide them to healthy choices
• Resources to release from addiction and oppression
• Help for better parenting in a dark world, light and help for a brighter future
• Quick road trip tips for discovering a stronger family bonding experience
• How to avoid the roadblocks of alcohol, sexual addiction, and drugs in your life
• When to take a detour for renewal in family life
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Easy to read and get swiftly swept up in the story of young people interwoven with their faith. Teresa does a great job with the story development. To boot, she adds great family/group discussion points at each chapter’s end! Would be a great gift for a teenager.