How well do you REALLY know Canada?
Did you know:
- Santa Claus is a Canadian citizen?
- That hockey is NOT the official national sport of Canada?
- The Canadian passport contains hidden images?
- Canada could have been named Britannia or Borealia?
- Parts of Canada are as cold as Mars?
- A Canadian pharmacist invented peanut butter?
If you're Canadian, know any Canadians, or have ever wanted to know more about Canada, this fun little fact book will help.
Inside this TWO-HOUR, easy-to-read book, you'll discover fun nuggets of knowledge and trivia about:
- The kind people who live there
- All things maple syrup
- A list of cool Canadian inventions
- Famous and amazing Canadians
- Unique history
- The breathtaking nature
- A few words to help you speak Canadian
As a fun bonus and to test how well you and your friends REALLY know Canada, there's a fun short quiz with answers at the end to test your Canadian knowledge.
This is a great gift for family, friends, co-workers and anyone you think would enjoy learning more about Canada. A must-have for friends and family trivia and quiz nights.
Related collections and offers
|File size:||538 KB|
About the Author
Marianne Jennings is a self-proclaimed adventure craver and an adventure addict. She is the Chief Adventure Officer of AdventureCravers.com, proudly holds the title of favorite aunt to her ten nieces and nephews, and is a lover of new foods and new experiences.
She loves facts and trivia like Canadians love maple syrup and hockey. To help introduce other places, people, and cultures to others, she likes to share interesting and fun facts that are entertaining and memorable.
Visit her at www.knowledgenuggetbooks.com to see what new fun facts and crazy projects she's working on.