So You Want to Be a Dog Trainer: A Step-by-Step Guide / Edition 2 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Phantom Publishing
So You Want to Be a Dog Trainer: A Step-by-Step Guide / Edition 2
This step-by-step guide contains invaluable resources for the aspiring or established professional dog trainer:
- What it's really like to train dogs and their owners
- The financial potential of training dogs
- How to get an education
- How to set up your business
- Effective print advertising
- Creating a web site and attracting business
- Teaching group classes
- Products and tools you should not be without
- Phone tips
- Safety tips
- Trainer etiquette
- Sample intake form, contract, press release
- An extensive Resources section
...and much more!
|Edition description:||Second Edition|
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.40(d)|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
So You Want to Be a Dog Trainer: A Step-by-Step Guide based on 0 ratings. 1 reviews.
This book is well written and well researched, with a lot of very valuable information for anyone who is thinking of or beginning a new career as a dog trainer. The book offers very easy to understand advice from beginning to end. It provides a long, strong list of further rescources. I am thrilled that I ordered it!