Soap-Making Manual (Illustrated)by E. G. Thomssen
• In the work Soap-Making Manual E. G. Thomssen has attempted to briefly, clearly, and fully explain the manufacture of soap in such language that it might be understood by all those interested in this
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
• The book is an edited and illustrated version of the original one and includes 50 or more unique illustrations which are relevant to its content.
• In the work Soap-Making Manual E. G. Thomssen has attempted to briefly, clearly, and fully explain the manufacture of soap in such language that it might be understood by all those interested in this industry. It is not the intention of the author to go into great detail in this work, nor to outline to any great extent the theoretical side of the subject, but rather to make the work as brief as possible, keeping the practical side of the subject before him and not going into concise descriptions of machinery as is very usual in works on this subject.
- BN ID:
- Five Star Publishing, LLC
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- Sales rank:
- File size:
- 3 MB
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews
This book was written in 1922. It is about making soap in a 'plant', a soap factory. This is not for the make at home soap crowd.
I really want to read this book. I really like making soap!!! It is so fun. Replie at Emily