Are you afraid to assert yourself in social situations?
Do you constantly compare your qualities or skills to others?
Do you often dwell on something someone said to you for days, or even for weeks?
If so, you may be suffering from an inferiority complex.
Although, chances are, if you're reading this, you probably already know that.
So what to do about it?
This short, simple book, written in plain English outlines the steps you can take to start living a better life...today
This is just a small fraction of what you'll learn inside:
- The first step you should always take to establish what parts of your life are working
- The ancient Chinese proverb which tricks your brain into always thinking of your accomplishments
- When you should and shouldn't look at up to someone as a role model
- Do you judge people for driving expensive cars, or wearing fancy clothes? What that really means
- The story of Joe, and the psychological hack you can learn from it
So if you want to let go of your inferiority and be the best version of yourself...
Scroll up and hit "buy now with 1 click" to receive your book instantly
|Publisher:||Scott M Ecommerce Ltd.|
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.08(d)|
Table of Contents
Chapter One: The Inferiority Complex
Difference between Feeling Inferior and the Inferiority Complex
Types of Inferiority
Chapter Two: Signs of an Inferiority Complex
Constantly Comparing Your Qualities
Inaction and Procrastination
Triggers of Guilt, Shame or Jealousy through Social Media
You Judge Others
Try to Hide Flaws without Success
Chapter Three: How to Stop Being Inferior
Check Your Life Circle
Always Replace the Negativity
Your Complex can be Your Desire to be Like Someone Else
Stop Believing that a Flaw is the Root Cause to Your Problems
Identify What Makes You Feel Good about Yourself
Ask Someone You Know to List Your Best Qualities
Focus on Your Successes