Face Facebook, link up with LinkedIn, and tweet with Twitter using this all-in-one guide!
Marketing your business through social media isn't rocket science. Here's how to apply the marketing savvy you already have to the social media your prospects are using, helping you get and keep more customers, make more sales, and boost your bottom line.
- Find the business side — explore the variety of social media options and research where your target audience hangs out
- Collect your tools — discover ways to simplify posting in multiple locations and how to monitor activity
- Establish your presence — start a blog or podcast to build a following
- Follow and be followed — find the right people to follow on Twitter and get them to follow you
- Fan out — showcase your company with a customized Facebook business page
- Follow up — use analytics to assess the success of your social media campaign
Open the book and find:
- Tips for finding your target market
- Important legal considerations
- Step-by-step guidance for setting up a campaign
- Lots of helpful technology tools
- Blogging and podcasting advice
- How to make Twitter pay off for your business
- Tools for analyzing your success in each medium
- When to move forward and when to pull back
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.40(w) x 9.20(h) x 2.00(d)|
About the Author
Jan Zimmerman provides Web marketing and site management services to customers of Watermelon Mountain Web Marketing. She also wrote Web Marketing For Dummies.
Doug Sahlin has written books on everything from Web site building to digital photography, among them Building Web Sites All-in-One For Dummies.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Very helpful tips to jump start a social media program. Helpful SEO tips as well. Touches upon metrics in final chapters. A handful of links shared were dead links, but 99.9% were great resources. Many insider tips that would otherwise take months to learn.
You have to be kidin me for real. These books are so cool. Write back if you like these books for dummies.