Get it by Monday, August 28
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
Social Media Marketing For Dummies, 3rd Edition presents the essence of planning, launching, managing, and assessing a social marketing campaign in an economic 350-page guide - perfect for time-pressed marketers. This edition adds exciting new content that covers all of the new trends in social media. Content includes:
- Getting social with your marketing - an overview of your choices, including reviewing sites, monitoring competitors, and fitting social into your current marketing plans.
- Practicing social media in the social Web - launching a campaign, developing a voice, reaching your audience on key and niche platforms, embracing the influencers.
- Reaching your audience via mainstream platforms - A brand new section of the book drilling down into the top social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and others.
- Old marketing is new again - getting social with existing Web properties including a company site, blog, mobile tools, and advertising. Also addresses giving social license to employees and metrics.
- The Part of Tens - the traditional closer in all For Dummies books offers tips on creating a social campaign, avoiding common mistakes, and key resources.
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||7.30(w) x 9.10(h) x 0.90(d)|
About the Author
Shiv Singh is one of the leading voices in social mediamarketing. He’s currently SVP Global Brand and MarketingTransformation at Visa, Inc.
Stephanie Diamond is a former marketing director at AOL andpresident of Digital Media Works, a firm that offers contentmarketing services to businesses.