Get it by Monday, August 28
, Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Same Day delivery in Manhattan. Details
The Internet didn’t kill TV! It has become its best friend. Americans are watching more television than ever before, and we’re engaging online at the same time we’re tuning in. Social media has created a new and powerful “backchannel”, fueling the renaissance of live broadcasts. Mobile and tablet devices allow us to watch and experience television whenever and wherever we want. And “connected TVs” blend web and television content into a unified big screen experience bringing us back into our living rooms. Social TV examines the changing (and complex) television landscape and helps brands navigate its many emerging and exciting marketing and advertising opportunities.
Social TV topics include:
- Leveraging the “second screen” to drive synched and deeper brand engagement
- Using social ratings analytics tools to find and target lean-forward audiences
- Aligning brand messaging to content as it travels time-shifted across devices
- Determining the best strategy to approach marketing via connected TVs
- Employing addressable TV advertising to maximize content relevancy
- Testing and learning from the most cutting-edge emerging TV innovations
The rise of one technology doesn’t always mean the end of another. Discover how this convergence has created new marketing opportunities for your brand.
|Product dimensions:||6.10(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.20(d)|
About the Author
STACEY SHEPATIN is a Senior Vice President at Hill Holliday and leads the national broadcast buying and strategic media partnerships practice for the agency's portfolio of clients, including Dunkin' Donuts, Chili's, (RED), T.J.Maxx, Marshalls, Liberty Mutual, John Hancock, and HomeGoods. She has won multiple awards for her work and creativity, including the Advertising Age Media Maven award and MediaWeek's Media Plan of the Year.