The Social Work and Human Services Treatment Planner provides all the elements necessary to quickly and easily develop formal treatment plans that satisfy the demands of HMOs, managed care companies, third-party payers, and state and federal review agencies.
- Saves you hours of time-consuming paperwork, yet offers the freedom to develop customized treatment plans to address clients' psychological and environmental problems and issues
- Organized around 32 main presenting problems, from family violence and juvenile delinquency to homelessness, chemical dependence, physical/cognitive disability, sexual abuse, and more
- Over 1,000 well-crafted, clear statements describe the behavioral manifestations of each relational problem, long-term goals, short-term objectives, and clinically tested treatment options
- Easy-to-use reference format helps locate treatment plan components by behavioral problem or DSM-IV(TM) diagnosis
- Includes a sample treatment plan that conforms to the requirements of most third-party payers and accrediting agencies (including JCAHO and NCQA)
|Series:||PracticePlanners Series , #41|
|Product dimensions:||7.11(w) x 10.06(h) x 0.45(d)|
Table of Contents
Child Physical/Verbal Abuse.
Foster Care Maladjustment (Child).
Murder Victim's Family.
Negative Peer Group (Adolescent).
Neglect of Child.
Nutritional Risk/Food Insecurity.
Older Adult Abuse.
Older Adult Isolation.
Older Adult Residential Adjustment.
Sexual Abuse Perpetrator.
Sexual Abuse Victim (Child).
Suicide Victim's Family.