Sociology Matters / Edition 6by Richard T. Schaefer
Pub. Date: 02/15/2013
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Higher Education
Instructors and students can/i>
Richard T. Schaefer's Sociology Matters is a concise introduction to the discipline of sociology. Schaefer’s characteristic straightforward style, a streamlined design, and highly focused coverage make it the perfect affordable, ultra-brief, introductory text for instructors who use a variety of materials in their course.
Instructors and students can now access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (for a small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
- McGraw-Hill Higher Education
- Publication date:
- Edition description:
- New Edition
- Sales rank:
- Product dimensions:
- 6.20(w) x 9.00(h) x 0.80(d)
Table of Contents
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews