Explore the amazing world of outer space as you scratch pictures of planets, comets, and spacecraft to reveal glittery, swirly, and even glow-in-the-dark colors beneath.
- Shrink-wrapped with a wooden stylus for drawing on black-coated paper to reveal colors beneath.
- 64 pages.
- Includes 20 scratch-off, 20 illustrated, 20 sketch pages.
- 6-3/8'' wide x 8-1/2'' high; wire-o bound hardcover.
- Recommended for ages 6 and up.
- Note: This is NOT a Trace-Along title; it is best enjoyed by kids who are comfortable copying the simple drawings.
- Non-toxic: Potential eye irritant. Avoid inhaling particles of scratch coating. Not for children under 5 years. Meets all applicable safety standards.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Solar System Scratch & Sketch: An Art Activity Book for Inquisitive Artists and Astronauts of All Ages based on 0 ratings. 4 reviews.
My Grandson recieved a new bedroom decorated in the solar system motif including a lamp, mobile, linens, clock, decals and pillow all that glowed in the dark for his 6th birthday. This book was especially fun and interesting to him since the activities were also all about the solar system. Not difficult activities but informative and colorful.
This is a good craft activity book for kids! It has great illistrations to show how to do each craft. Each page has a scratch and sketch and includes a wooden pencil to scratch. Some of the pages are tough but not impossible. I bought this for my 10 yr old and it was just about perfect for his age.