- Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy
- I'll Be Seeing You
- Don't Get Around Much Anymore
- Till Then
- G.I. Jive
- I'll Walk Alone
- When the Lights Go on Again (All over the World)
- AC-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive
- I Don't Want to Walk Without You
- I Wonder
- Long Ago (And Far Away)
- I'll Get by (As Long as I Have You)
- (There'll Be Bluebirds over) the White Cliffs of Dover
- Comin' in on a Wing and a Prayer
- Sentimental Journey
- Waiting for the Train to Come In
- It's Been a Long, Long Time
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Songs That Got Us Through WW2 based on 0 ratings. 2 reviews.
Although I lived through WW2, I was very young. My parents loved and played these songs and I remember them fondly. Memories!
One should be of the age of this era to truly appreciate these songs. They are so remeniscent of this time of missing our loved ones, and appreciating the the sacrifices they were making to protect our beautiful country. It brought back the memories and patriotism that were so prevelant in this war. We were eager and willing to make our hometown sacrifices, gas and food rationing, planting victory gardens, collecting newspapers, metal, using food stamps, anything that we could do to help the cause. God Bless our U.S.A.!!