Designed to accompany the survey text Early Modern England: A Narrative History, this Sourcebook brings together an impressive array of documents from the Tudor-Stuart period of English history.
- Designed to accompany the survey text, Early Modern England: A Narrative History - see http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/0631213937.
- Brings together an impressive array of documents from the Tudor-Stuart period.
- Material ranges from parliamentary statutes to personal diary entries.
- Documents illuminate political, religious, social, economic and intellectual issues.
- Editorial material introduces students to the critical context.
For more information visit http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/earlymodernengland/
|Product dimensions:||7.00(w) x 10.00(h) x 0.88(d)|
About the Author
Newton Key is Professor of History at Eastern Illinois University.
Robert Bucholz is Associate Professor of History at Loyola University of Chicago.