From prehistoric cave art and peaceful canals to vibrant cities and world-class surfing, South-West France boasts a diverse range of attractions. Crammed with crucial information, this essential guide is your passport to the region.
- 42 detailed maps, including a colour wine regions map and a surfing map
- special section on local gastronomic delights, from mussels to macaroons
- extensive listings of outdoor activities, including caving, canoeing and cycling
- lowdown on the best places to eat, sleep and party
- invaluable language chapter incorporating a handy food and wine glossary