Just to say Thank You for checking out this Book I want to give you a copy of my upcoming book Paleo Pantry: The Beginner's Guide to What Should and Should NOT be in Your Paleo Kitchen.
You know that eating a Paleo-style diet is puts you in touch with your ancestral roots—the late night talk show hosts nicknamed it “the caveman” diet, after all.
While you have given up most grains, dairy, sugars, and legumes in order to achieve a better sense of health and well-being, your friends and loved ones might be wondering how you get along on a day-to-day basis—especially if you (or they) are a Southerner. I mean – where is the comfort food?!?
Well, it’s all well and good to get in touch with your ancient roots, but how is a Southerner supposed to carry on his or her heritage of food when you can’t even make a pot of beans or use any butter on this diet?
I mean, can you imagine Paula Deen cooking without butter—she’d tell you flat out that ain’t happenin y’all!
That’s where Southern Paleo: Gluten-Free Recipes for Paleo Comfort Foods from a Southern Mama’s Kitchen comes in to save the day!
It’s time to give a big hey, y’all to cooking favorite Southern comfort dishes in an honest and true Paleo way. Even if you aren’t Southern you’re going to LOVE it!
In this revised and expanded cookbook, you’ll learn how to:
- Prepare a “proper” country breakfast (Think Biscuits n Gravy and more)
- Put together a platter of sides perfect for any covered-dish supper (Cole Slaw, Deviled Eggs, Hushpuppies, and more!)
- Have a Friday Night Fish Fry any night of the week
- Put the bounty of the farmer’s market to use in delectable desserts
- Have Sweet Tea, our non-alcoholic beverage of choice (and still be Paleo)
- Make Paleo-appropriate substitutions that don’t sacrifice flavor.
Y’all come on into the kitchen and sit a spell with this Southern Mama’s traditional Comfort Food recipes made Paleo.
Scroll up and get your copy of Southern Paleo: Gluten-Free Recipes for Paleo Comfort Foods from a Southern Mama’s Kitchen now!