As America is finding out, soy is the most complete and versatile protein in existence. It has no cholesterol or saturated fat but plenty of vitamins and fiber and offers amazing health benefits for vegetarians and non-vegetarians alike. Based on the simple idea that food is your best medicine, The Soy Zone shows you how to maintain peak mental alertness, increase your energy, and reduce the likelihood of chronic disease -- all while losing excess body fat. Dr. Barry Sears brings all the life-enhancing benefits of the Zone to a mouthwatering collection of delicious soy-based Zone meals, featuring:
- Soy Zone-perfect breakfasts, lunches, appetizers, dinners, and snacks
- Appetizing new recipes from top chefs, such as Red Bean Chill, Hong Kong Burger, and Soy Zone-friendly Vegetarian Pad Thai
- The ultimate healthful food plan, with quick and easy fat-burning alternatives to dangerous high-carb diets
- An exercise and longevity plan for men and women
- Helpful recommendations for Soy Zoning your kitchen
- A scientifically proven plan for achieving perfect hormonal balance while losing weight
|Product dimensions:||6.87(w) x 8.87(h) x 0.88(d)|
About the Author
Dr. Barry Sears is recognized as one of the world's leading medical researchers on the hormonal effects of food. He is the author of the number one New York Times bestseller The Zone as well as Mastering the Zone, Zone-Perfect Meals in Minutes, Zone Food Blocks, A Week in the Zone, The Age-Free Zone, The Top 100 Zone Foods, The Soy Zone, The Omega Rx Zone, Zone Meals in Seconds, and What to Eat in the Zone. His books have sold more than five million copies and have been translated into twenty-two languages in forty countries. He continues his research on the inflammatory process as the president of the nonprofit Inflammation Research Foundation in Marblehead, Massachusetts. The father of two grown daughters, he lives in Swampscott, Massachusetts, with his wife, Lynn.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
Oi!!! Soy!!! Oibeans soy!!!