Spanish B for the IB Diploma Grammar & Skills Workbook available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Hodder Education Group
Prepare students for their written and oral assessments with essential grammar practice and opportunities to develop writing skills with this write-in workbook.
- Ensures structured language practice through comprehensive coverage of all IB grammar points
• Provides revision opportunities alongside material for ab initio students in the Transition section
• Makes teaching students at two levels possible with differentiated activities at both Standard and Higher level
• Provides extra challenges and advice for Higher students
• In-depth practice of core reading and writing skills based around the seven main IB text types
|Publisher:||Hodder Education Group|
|Edition description:||New Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x (h) x (d)|
About the Author
Mike Thacker, former Director of the Language Centre at the University of Surrey; Chair of Examiners in Spanish for a major awarding body.
Sebasti n Bianchi is Teaching By-Fellow in Spanish at Churchill College, University of Cambridge. A highly experienced teacher and author.