Can vengeance against an ancient enemy wash away her centuries of shame?
They come from the smoky depths of Hell's Pit. Remnants of the shattered Pious Legion, these hateful castoffs of Earth's Roman Empire, seek to conquer. Armed with maddening gas, Maximinus Thrax's airships swarm the skies like vengeful locusts, reducing entire populations to ash.
For Boudica, the forgotten Queen of the Iceni, it's a familiar fate. Having failed against Nero on Earth, her civilization was wiped from history due to her backfired efforts of liberation.
As Thrax's assault eliminates the peaceful enclaves of New Dis, what can the failed warrior queen do to protect her city, the innocent peoples within, and her beloved friends? Will Boudica shake off her anonymous refuge and crushing shame to face the Romans once more, or collapse into the dust of history once more?
EVOLVED PUBLISHING PRESENTS a tale set in an industrialized Dante's Inferno with steampunk trappings, in the second book of the "Hellbound" series of religious sci-fi/fantasy adventures. [DRM-Free]
BOOKS BY WILLIAM LJ GALAINI:
- "Trampling in the Land of Woe" (Hellbound – 1)
- "Sparks from a Cruel Grindstone" (Hellbound – 2)
- "Patron Saint of Wrong" (Hellbound – 3)
- "An End to Ice and Sorrow" (Hellbound – 4)
- "Beneath the Titan's Stride" (Hellbound – 5)
MORE GREAT RELIGIOUS SCI-FI & FANTASY FROM EVOLVED PUBLISHING:
- The "A Nephilim Thriller" Series by Jeff Altabef
- "The Wayward Sons of the Empyrean" Series by Adam Miller
- The "Matthew Bishop" Series by Burt Clinchandhill
- "The Tormenting Beauty of Empathy" by Richard Robbins
- "Born - Against All Odds" by Hope Silver
Related collections and offers
About the Author
Having lived up and down the East Coast, William Galaini finally settled outside of DC after a charming stream of career failures that ranged from the hospitality business to the military. After marrying his college sweetheart, writing became his vehicle to pull his life together. Six novels, four cats, forty pounds, and one son later, you now can find him here at Evolved Publishing.
His work focuses on character revelation and multifaceted conflicts nestled within science fiction and fantasy settings. The influences that echo in his writing include role-playing games, classic literature, world history, and his personal experience. To recharge, he naps on the couch under his mother’s afghan, surrounded by his cats.