"The most important book on free speech in decades—read it!” —SENATOR TED CRUZ
A New Strategy: We Win, They Lose
The Culture War is over, and the culture lost.
The Left’s assault on liberty, virtue, decency, the Republic of the Founders, and Western civilization has succeeded.
You can no longer keep your social media account—or your job—and acknowledge truths such as: Washington, Jefferson, and Columbus were great men. Schools and libraries should not coach children in sexual deviance. Men don’t have uteruses.
How did we get to this point?
Michael Knowles of The Daily Wire exposes and diagnosis the losing strategy we have fallen for and shows how we can change course—and start winning.
In the groundbreaking Speechless: Controlling Words, Controlling Minds Knowles reveals:
- How the “free speech absolutists” gave away the store
- The First Amendment does not require a value-neutral public square
- How the Communists figured out that their revolution could never succeed as long as the common man was attached to his own culture
- Where political correctness came from
- How, comply or resist, political correctness is a win-win game for the bad guys
- Why taking our stand on “freedom of speech” helps put atheism, decadence, and nonsense on the same plane with faith, virtue, and reality
- The real question: Will we shut down drag queen story hour, or cancel Abraham Lincoln?
- For 170 years the First Amendment was compatible with prayer in public school
- How the atheists got the Warren Court to rule their way
- To this day, there’s a First Amendment exception for obscenity. What exactly is the argument that perverts’ teaching toddlers to twerk is not obscene?
Read Speechless: Controlling Words, Controlling Minds if you want to learn how to take the fight to the enemy.
Related collections and offers
|Product dimensions:||5.70(w) x 8.90(h) x 1.40(d)|
About the Author
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 The West in Wonderland 1
Chapter 2 Redefining Reality 9
Chapter 3 Cultural Hegemony 15
Chapter 4 Standards and Practices 31
Chapter 5 Mao Goes Mainstream 41
Chapter 6 The Tolerant Left 59
Chapter 7 Nothing Personal 73
Chapter 8 The School of Resentment 87
Chapter 9 Campus Codes and Coercion 103
Chapter 10 The New Cold War 123
Chapter 11 Trading Taboos 141
Chapter 12 The War on Christmas 159
Chapter 13 The Battle for the Sexes 175
Chapter 14 Locking Down Dissent 195
Chapter 15 The Purge 211
Conclusion Back to Methuselah 223
Appendix: Glossary of Jargon 239
Works Cited 251