About this Speed Reading Book:
"How to Effectively Double Your Reading Speed and Accelerate Your Learning Abilities to the Extreme!"
Trivia: Did you know that some people can read more than a thousand words per minute as compared to an average college student who can only read between 250 and 350 wpm?
Anyone can double their speed in reading without the fear of not being able to understand the materials being read.
Most people find reading rapidly difficult and risky. They are afraid that as they increase the speed of reading, they might not be able to grasp the idea of what they are reading.
That's why they have to settle with slow reading speed that makes them finish a novel over a month, or worse, not being able to find what they are looking for in an academic textbook for an assignment in school before the due date.
What they do not know is that, according to studies, the relationship between reading speed and comprehension is directly proportional to each other. That is, an increase in rate entails an increase in comprehension.
Want to double your reading speed and increase your understanding of the materials being read? Then take a look at this speed reading book titled:
Speed Reading Book - How to Master the Art of Speed Reading - The Speed Reading Master Course:
Speed Reading can benefit anyone. Not only will you be able to learn faster, but you can also impress your friends!
Besides being beneficial and useful, learning such skill is simple and takes only a few techniques to apply.
Speed reading is not only useful in reading for pleasure but is more necessary when used in learning and studying. In these cases, time is essential. And if you can make things faster and a lot easier, you're less likely to get stressed out.
Check out just SOME of the information you can find inside:
• How you can get at least 80% of what you need to know in just 11-13 minutes, even from the topics you're not interested in.
• The most important part in every paragraph that should be given the most time in understanding.
• You can learn anything by doing three important things. What are they?
• Why speed readers are considered impatient readers.
• Why pronouncing words when reading should be avoided.
• How speed reading is calculated.
• The minimum length of time needed to read a block of words.
• How the newspaper reading method is being done.
• How to effectively avoid reading out loud to one's self.
• The relationship of speed reading and reading comprehension.
• The advantages and disadvantages of subvocalization.
• Major causes of decrease in speed reading.
• What the most rudimentary type of reading is.
• The difference between eyesight and vision.
• How to reduce the number of times the eyes skip back to a previous sentence.
• How many bits of information per second our conscious and unconscious brains take. You'll be surprised at the difference.
• How to increase information perception by 50%.
• How to improve memory and concentration by 10%.
And a lot, lot more!
Get Your Copy Today and Start Speed Reading like a Pro!
|Product dimensions:||5.25(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.15(d)|