Ralph Buschbacher, MD, is the Series Editor for the Rehabilitation Quick Reference Series and Professor of Clinical Physical Medicine/Rehabilitation, Indiana University, Indianapolis, Indiana.
Spineby Andre Panagos
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
The first in a new "Quick Reference" series in PM&R, this volume broadly covers the complex topic of spine care. Broken down into 100 conditions, the bulleted text and helpful illustrations provide a clinical roadmap for diagnosing and treating spine disorders commonly and not so commonly encountered in daily practice. Every entry features description, etiology, epidemiology, pathogenesis, risk factors, clinical features, natural history, diagnosis, red flags, treatment, prognosis, helpful hints, and suggested readings on two facing pages for easy access to key information at a glance.
Every entry is standardized for quick look-up in the office or clinic, and features description, etiology, risk factors, clinical features, natural history, diagnosis, red flags, treatment, prognosis, helpful hints, and suggested readings.All Rehabilitation Medicine Quick Referencetitles offer:
- Consistent Approach and Organization: at-a-glance outline format allows readers to find the facts quickly
- Concise Coverage: of must-know information broken down into easy-to-locate topics
- Fast Answers to Clinical Questions: diagnostic and management criteria for problems commonly encountered in daily practice
- Hands-on Practical Guidance: for all types of interventions and therapies
- Multi-Specialty Perspective: ensures that issues of relevance to all rehabilitation team members are addressed
Meet the Author
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews