A Barnes & Noble Exclusive! Follow along with Carl Hiaasen’s latest adventure using the exclusive pull-out adventure map inside this book. Featuring Florida on one side and Montana on the other, these maps enhance the reading experience by showing key locations and moments from the story.
This is a signed edition with limited copies available.
Newbery Honor-winning and #1 New York Times bestselling author Carl Hiaasen--beloved for his modern classics like Hoot and Chomp--delivers a wildly entertaining novel involving snakes, grizzlies, a missing dad, a menacing drone, and more!
Some facts about Billy Dickens:
* He once saw a biker swerve across the road in order to run over a snake.
* Later, that motorcycle somehow ended up at the bottom of a canal.
* Billy isn't the type to let things go.
Some facts about Billy's family:
* They've lived in six different Florida towns because Billy's mom insists on getting a house near a bald eagle nest.
* Billy's dad left when he was four and is a total mystery.
* Billy has just found his dad's address--in Montana.
This summer, Billy will fly across the country, hike a mountain, float a river, dodge a grizzly bear, shoot down a spy drone, save a neighbor's cat, save an endangered panther, and then try to save his own father.
Carl Hiaasen tells a wickedly funny, slightly twisted tale about families, figuring out what's really important, and knowing when (and when not) to let things go.
|Publisher:||Random House Children's Books|
|Edition description:||Signed Edition|
|Product dimensions:||5.60(w) x 7.70(h) x 1.30(d)|
|Age Range:||8 - 12 Years|
About the Author
Place of Birth:South Florida
Education:Emory University; B.A., University of Florida, 1974