- Get it by Friday, October 20 , Order now and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Your ticket to the private school of your choice
The Secondary School Aptitude Test (SSAT) and Independent School Entrance Examination (ISEE) are the two most common standardized aptitude tests used in American private secondary schools. If you're a parent or student looking to apply for admissions at a private, military, or boarding school, SSAT & ISEE For Dummies is your family's ticket to success.
Here, you'll get all the prep needed to score higher on the SSAT and ISEE exams, the most up-to-date information on the tests, hundreds of practice questions, thorough test-specific math and verbal workouts, six full-length practice tests (all with detailed answer explanations), and solid test-taking advice.
- Correctly answer difficult analogy and synonym questions without knowing what all the words mean
- Ace the math section by eliminating answers that are planted to fool test takers
- Apply the proven For Dummies step-by-step approach to combat the essay portion
- Analyze difficult passages using tips and tricks in the reading comprehension section
- Learn the most common vocabulary words tested on the SSAT and ISEE with an entire chapter devoted to vocabulary terms
- State-by-state "Private Schools at-a-Glance" chart with data on more than 1,000 private secondary schools
SSAT & ISEE For Dummies provides students with the resources they need for test day preparation and gives parents sound, expert advice on selecting, applying, and paying for private school.
|Series:||For Dummies Series|
|Product dimensions:||8.20(w) x 10.80(h) x 1.30(d)|
About the Author
Vince Kotchian is an elite test-prep tutor and admissions consultant who has helped hundreds of students get into the schools of their choice. Curt Simmons is a professional educator and freelance writer who has authored several test-prep titles on a variety of topics, including many For Dummies titles.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews