You're only a victim if you act like one.
More than one million people are stalked every year in the United States. Spyware, computer software and online databases give stalkers easy access to your online accounts, daily habits and personal communications.
Despite this terrifying reality, there is good news: the technology that stalkers exploit can be used against them.
Stalking the Stalker empowers you to take charge. You'll learn:
- What tricks stalkers use
- Which tools warn you when a stalker is near
- How to protect yourself with low-cost, high-tech spyware
- How you can shield your computer from invasion
- How to protect your home from a break-in
- How to prepare yourself before you walk into a courtroom
- How to outsmart a stalker
Stalking the Stalker provides you with the high-tech know-how and low-tech advice you need to protect your privacy, your home and yourself.
|Product dimensions:||5.00(w) x 8.00(h) x 0.23(d)|