Updated for 2020. With the book's very popular Introduction targeting Princess Diana's 1997 auto accident, this book contains two of our great military history books from the Evidential Details Mystery Series. Book #1 is the greatest Civil War mystery that led directly to:
1) the bloodiest day in American History; 2) the European decision not to recognize the Confederacy; 3) the timing of the Emancipation Proclamation.
A monumentally important Civil War who done it resolving how top secret Confederate.order of battle plans fell into the Union Commander's hands also known as General Lee's Lost Dispatch.
Book Two tells the story of the Battle of the Little Big Horn from the U.S. Seventh Cavalry's perspective. The book includes:
- How the battle developed;
- Custer's unknown last battle stance, his true battle wounds and the one that took him down;
- His body's final dispositioning - is not at West Point ;
- The world's first Last Stand Hill casualty location map;
- The only military grade portrait of the unphotographed Chief Crazy Horse.
Included is a examination of senior officer General Terry's conduct. This book provides new information for scholars or those who simply want an "all you need" book about this pivotal Western battle. Heavily documented full color non-fiction with 8 maps, 28 pictures and 13 illustrations including two paintings from Western artist Frederick Remington. You will never see this battle the same again. Includes References, Bibliography, Military Protocols, and Bookshelf sections. These books have been rated a difficult to achieve 5 stars on GoodReads.com.