From the BusinessWeek bestselling author of Investing in Fixer-Uppers--a plan for building a real estate empire with little or no money down "
Fixer Jay" DeCima, the acknowledged king of fixer-uppers, delivers a much-anticipated guide to realizing financial independence through real estate investing. Written in DeCima's trademark folksy style, Start Small, Profit Big in Real Estate provides a complete two-year plan for making it big in real estate starting with little or no money of your own.
- You'll learn how to:
- Scout out properties with the highest return
- Calculate the payoff versus the effort involved in any real estate investment
- Find motivated sellers who will finance your properties
- Use leveraging and compounding to utmost advantage
- Negotiate with sellers and win every time
- Make big bucks with rental properties
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author
Jay DeCima is the bestselling author of Investing in Fixer-Uppers and a veteran of more than 45 years of real estate investing. Over the past two decades, his home-study products and seminars have helped thousands of real estate investors launch their careers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
I thoroughly enjoyed this book and I praise the Lord for leading me to it. It was very creative and inspiring, however, there were some areas that seemed a little contradictive so since I am new at this and all of this information is deep, I will have to go back and review. But, I will definitely keep this book on hand as a reference when it's time for me to start buying property.