|Product dimensions:||5.98(w) x 8.90(h) x 0.69(d)|
Table of Contents1. Choosing a Preschool Program: What's Out There.
2. Spotting Quality: Preschool for Ages Two and Three.
3. Spotting Quality: Preschool for Ages Four and Five.
4. Starting Your Preschool Quest.
5. Your First Visit.
6. The Preschool Curriculum: Learning from A to Z.
7. Who's Teaching Your Child?
8. Assessing and Testing Your Preschooler.
9. If Your Child Has Special Needs.
10. Is Your Child Ready for Preschool?
11. Preschool: You've Arrived!
Appendix A. Preschool-Related Organizations.
Appendix B. Phone Prescreening Checklist.
Appendix C. First Visit Checklist.
Appendix D. Parents: Read More About It.
Appendix E. Good Preschool Picture Books.
Appendix F. Infants in Child-Care Centers.