There are so many communication options available that travelers become confused as to the best route to pursue. The airwaves are rampant with great sounding offers. This eBook is dedicated to helping you find the right path for staying in touch.
If you plan to stay in metro areas for long periods of time, cellphone coverage by Sprint, Cingular (AT&T), and Verizon, all offer low-cost options for voice.
If you travel in more remote areas, two-way satellite options are available that link you up with voice, Internet and E-mail. Your voice calls, however, are still wired to the satellite system, similar to landline phones, so it never entirely replaces the cellphone.
If you are on the road for extended periods, or have become fulltimers, the options shrink to only a very few plans that really work. If your travel plans keep you out of the metro areas, even less options are available.
Find the option that works for you and make your choice from an informed viewpoint.
Using A Cell Phone
Accessing Internet and E-Mail
Starting A Blog
|Publisher:||The Maxwell Group|
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||518 KB|
About the Author
All her eBooks provide practical information about how to live this wonderful life on wheels.
Margo's other eBook titles include:
- For Women Only - Traveling Solo In Your RV, The Adventure Of A Lifetime
- How To Save Money While Enjoying The RV Lifestyle
- The RV Lifestyle - A Dream Come True
- Conquer the Road: RV Maintenance for Travelers
- For Women Only: Motorhome Care & Maintenance
- Selling Online - Supporting the Traveling Lifestyle
- Staying In Touch, A Traveler's Guide
- Working On The Road - For Professionals and Just Fun-Loving Folks
- Selling Your Home - How the Real Estate Market Works
- Do Your Own Probate - Summary Administration for Small Estates Under $175,000
- Buying and Selling Gold and Silver - A Primer for the Beginning Investor
- What Determines Our Destiny
- About Men - Myths Revealed, How to Love, Live, and Work With Them