You'll never run out of gift-giving inspiration with Stitch Gifts 2012. This special issue magazine is overflowing with irresistible gifts to make for friends and family during the holidays and beyond. Discover a whopping 39 new projects, plus 12 favorite projects from Stitch issues past. That's 51 projects to employ your creativity!
Don't wait to get started on these amazing projects:
- Sew Festive: Colorful projects to decorate your home for the holidays
- Fast + Fabulous: Stylish gifts that are quick and easy to sew
- Embellish It: Customized store-bought and handmade items for unique gift-giving
- Great Gifts: Project ideas for everyone on your gift list
- It's a Wrap: Handmade gift bags, wraps and tags
- From our Favorites: 12 most loved projects from Stitch issues page
Along with dozens of gifts to make, you'll love exploring articles including:
- Sew Gifty: Learn about new products, sewing gifts and books
- Wish List: Excite in hand-made gifts to give
- Felt Facts: Discover various kinds of weighted felts, including the novelty versions (glitter, metallic, and self-adhesive, to name a few) along with an informative sidebar on the care, use, and sewing of felt
- Sew Inspired: Rachel Faucett of Handmade Charlotte tells you where she gets her design and sewing inspiration
What are you waiting for? You'll find all this and much more within the project-packed pages of Stitch Gifts, 2012!