...Until Now, No Insomnia Treatment Has Brought Sufferers Relief So Dramatic and Life-Changing That It Is Being Hailed as the "Godsend" Cure That Insomniacs Have Been Holding Out On For Decades ..."
You CAN reverse your seemingly unstoppable trend of sleepless, wasted nights without popping a single pill or going to a single 'specialists' appointment
Here are just a few of the topics covered:
- 3 regions of your body that must be relaxed to get optimal sleep
- 6 essential areas to help with daily functioning
- 5 personal health aspects that are often irreversibly self-destroyed by even just a few less minutes of needed sleep!
- the chronic condition that stops millions of people of getting enough sleep
- 3 innocent symptoms of a chronic sleep deficit!
- the "secret ingredient" baked into countless foods that causes countless cases of insomnia
- 2 simple, yet powerfully tricks to help you fall fast asleep under any circumstance
- 4 environmental instigators that prevent you sleeping soundly!
- 3 "Forbidden Foods" that will keep you wide-awake
- Key stress killers to help you handle stress
- 5 physical stress relievers, scientifically proven to melt tension
- the 6 most commonly used sleeping medications and their every last side effect
- all-natural supplements that induces the most calming sleep
- herbal remedies used by ancient civilizations for thousands of years
- 10 step road-map to curing even the most chronic cases of insomnia
+ So Much More!
Are you ready for permanent relief, or do you prefer to take one-hit sleep medicines that leave you groggy and ill in the morning?
Can you stand to stay on the sidelines as your health degrades another night ... another week ... even another year?
Of course you can't!
|Product dimensions:||6.00(w) x 1.25(h) x 9.00(d)|
About the Author
David Bell is an assistant professor of English at Western Kentucky University in Bowling Green, Kentucky. He received an M.A. in creative writing from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio, and a Ph.D. in American Literature and creative writing from the University of Cincinnati. He has been nominated for the Pushcart Prize.