For a better shopping experience, please upgrade now.
The sullen, withdrawn, sarcastic teenager. The defensive, wary, and helpless parent. This book builds a bridge between the two sides—with practical and supportive advice on how to:
- Contain conflicts before they escalate into violence
- Break through the teen's verbal intimidation
- Avoid futile arguments
- Turn confrontation into communication
- Stand firm against teen rage
- Manage teen manipulation
- Build the teen's self-esteem
- Talk to teens when no one knows what to say
For ever parent who's screamed, what am I going to do with you?, this book finally provides the answer.
|Publisher:||Penguin Publishing Group|
|Sold by:||Penguin Group|
|File size:||249 KB|
|Age Range:||18 Years|