The Productive Luddite's STORYBOARD 16:9 CINEMA NOTEBOOK is ideal for filmmakers, directors, cinematographers, film students, animators, illustrators, screenwriters, artists, advertisers, product placement specialists, graphic designers, storytellers, the cinematically inclined, and those working to master the visual grammar of the modern age.
EACH NOTEBOOK contains 100 pages and comes wrapped in a soft but sturdy black cover.
EACH PAGE contains space for title, date and page number; there are four frames per page with Scene, Shot, Shot No., caption field, and lined notes section for each frame.
THIS NOTEBOOK SUPPORTS you during the creative process that leads to: great feature, short and student films; television shows; commercials; animated shorts and features; and, other creative projects.
USE THIS NOTEBOOK TO:
- sketch and visualize scenes,
- create a visual plan for your project,
- beat board the script,
- flesh-out and test ideas and concepts,
- identify special effects and stunts,
- organize production and fine-tune budgets, and
- verify need for equipment, props, costumes, lighting schemes, locations and casting.
FIND MORE GREAT NOTEBOOKS in the Productive Luddite's Film Notebook Series:
- Storyboard Big Project Notebook
- Storyboard 2.39:1 Theater Notebook
- Storyboard 4:3 TV Notebook
- Storyboard Thumbnails 16:9 Cinema Notebook
- Storyboard Thumbnails 2.39:1 Movie Notebook
- Storyboard Thumbnails 4:3 TV Notebook
- Storyboard Widescreen Notebook 16:9
- Screenwriter's Notebook