When Les Brown was in 5th grade, his teachers incorrectly labeled him “mentally retarded”, and placed him back in 4th. He learned the hard way that someone else’s opinion of you doesn’t have to be your reality.
He also learned along the way that there are essentially 3 steps to achieving even the highest of goals. And after Les started implementing those steps, he went from making $10 an hour to $25,000 an hour doing speaking engagements. And in this audio, you’ll hear exactly what those 3 steps are.
You’ll Also Hear…
• Why Les says you need to compile a “personal development” library – and how often you should listen to motivational messages
• How your personal relationships can hold you back or propel you forward – and how to pick good ones
• Tips for working actively and making sure every day is productive
• What Les means when he says “It’s not over until you win”
• How to stop letting fear and negativity get in your way
• The 2 things you need to know about life in order to be successful (and why you won’t hear these from other motivational speakers)
• And much more
According to Les, most people will go to their graves without ever sharing their talents, abilities, ideas or gifts. You don’t have to be one of those people. All you have to do is learn to achieve your goals by operating on a higher level every day, and in this audio, you’ll hear how to do that.
|Sold by:||Barnes & Noble|
|File size:||18 KB|