Strategy execution is all about the speed of learning and making the right resource allocation decisions across a portfolio of business efficiency and growth initiatives. To learn quickly, piloting is critical before scaling initiatives to deliver value. Piloting de-risks strategy implementation and the learning that takes place during the first implementations is key for gaining strategic agility as it enables the quick and effective shifting of resources – including cash, talent and managerial attention.
|Product dimensions:||6.14(w) x 9.21(h) x 0.42(d)|
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Driving Performance with Strategic Initiatives
- Chapter 2: What is Piloting?
- Chapter 3: Piloting for Success
- Chapter 4: Pilot Implementation
- Chapter 5: Strategic Initiative Scaling
- Chapter 6: Governance of Strategic Initiatives
- Chapter 7: Leading Strategic Initiatives