Strategic Fashion Management: Concepts, Models and Strategies for Competitive Advantage is a highly accessible book providing a unique look into the strategic drivers of the dynamic and ever-growing fashion industry. Derived from the knowledge gap in quality strategic fashion management literature, this book blends theory with a variety of examples and uses 18 case studies to help bring to life contemporary topics faced by senior executives.
The analysis is highly global in nature and aims to accelerate the strategic skills required to navigate the industry and contribute to a firm’s growth. Using copious examples from across the world, this book provides in-depth discourse and progressive theoretical concepts and strategies which readers will be able to apply immediately to their studies or practices.
The book is particularly suitable for final-year undergraduate and postgraduate students studying fashion management or marketing, as well as those on MBA and international business courses who wish to understand more about the fashion ecosystem. It is also designed to serve as an important reference for executives who are interested in conceptualising strategic issues that are pertinent to the industry.
|Publisher:||Taylor & Francis|
|Product dimensions:||6.25(w) x 9.25(h) x (d)|
About the Author
Ranjit Thind has nearly 20 years’ global experience in the fashion industry and has worked for a variety of iconic brands such Nike, Asprey and Ralph Lauren. He is an alumnus of the London College of Fashion, United Kingdom, and Harvard Business School, United States.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
- The Business Environment: Industry Dynamics And Value Drivers
- Emerging Markets: A New Paradigm
- Strategy: Creating And Capturing A Competitive Advantage
- Creating Winning Business Models: Past, Present And Future
- Brand Management: Leveraging The Fundamentals
- Innovation Driven Growth: The Formula For Success
- Mergers And Acquisitions: Deal Strategy, Execution And Integration
- Management And Leadership: Approaches, Styles And Activities
- Culture And Inclusion: Capabilities, Diversity And Action
- Work-Life Harmony: Strategies For Successful Assimilation
- The Future Of Fashion: A New Reality