While many pastors and ministry leaders desire to increase their congregation's participation in missions, many lack the knowledge or management tools to do it effectively. This book will expand your vision and help give you the confidence to fully participate in Kingdom work.
You will be equipped to:
- Make better ministry decisions with clarity and objectivity.
- Develop and define ministry vision, purpose, goals and results.
- Create standards of excellence that reflect God's high ideals.
- Discover God's special purpose for your church or missions program.
- Increase awareness, inspire enthusiasm and encourage volunteer commitment.
- Foster a team environment of mutual respect, responsibility and accountability.
Because this book:
- Provides simple, yet proven and effective examples of ministry guidelines.
- Shows missions teams how to flexibly respond to changes on the missions field.
- Outlines techniques to improve communication between church ministries.
- Provides specific examples of how to increase missions funding & involvement.
- Instructs churches and teams how to make plans, set goals and define success.
By combining the gifts God has given you with proven tools and methods, you will become a more effective leader and your ministry teams will be more successful, enabling you to be both faithful and fruitful.
|Product dimensions:||5.98(w) x 9.02(h) x 0.38(d)|