Strategic Management: Concepts / Edition 3 available in Paperback
- Pub. Date:
- Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference
Interesting in both content and format, it integrates the most recent academic theory with current business practices in strategic management, and liberally illustrates concepts with examples from some of today's most progressive global organizations. Features unique Strategic Insight boxes to demonstrate how a variety of domestic and international companies succeed or fail at implementing theories. Includes discussions on key topics, such as corporate governance, corporate restructuring, reconfiguring/reengineering, and horizontal structure.
|Publisher:||Prentice Hall Professional Technical Reference|
|Edition description:||Older Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.50(w) x 10.98(h) x 1.39(d)|
Table of Contents
I. THE CONCEPTS AND TECHNIQUES OF STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT.
2. External Environmental Opportunities and Threats.
3. The Internal Environment: The Firm's Resources, Organizational Mission, and Goals.
4. Corporate-Level Strategies.
5. Corporate Portfolio Management and Related Issues.
6. Business Unit Strategies.
7. Functional Strategies.
8. Strategy Implementation: Organizational Structure.
9. Strategy Implementation: Leadership, Power, and Organizational Culture.
10. Strategic Control Process and Performance.
11. Strategic Management and the World Marketplace.
12. Strategic Management in Not-for-Profit Organizations.