Strategies and Tactics for the FINZ Multistate Method / Edition 5 available in Paperback
Strategies & Tactics for the FINZ Multistate Method, Fifth Edition, is an indispensable tool for both law school exams and the Multistate Bar Exam. It features more than 1200 multiple-choice questions and detailed answers unavailable elsewhere.
Students will benefit from:
- More than 1200 multiple-choice questions and answers: Each question contains a sophisticated and intricate fact pattern that tests your ability to pull out the essential facts and tie them to the rules and theories you’ve learned in class. The answers not only explain the reasoning behind the correct choice, but also why the other choices are incorrect.
- Coverage of first-year subjects: Questions and detailed answers for each first-year course—Civil Procedure, Constitutional Law, Contracts, Criminal Law (including Criminal Procedure), Property (including Future Interests), and Torts—as well as the upper-year subject of Evidence.
- Supplemental questions for your bar review: Every question is written in the Multistate Bar Exam (MBE) style for school exams or MBE preparation and complies with the latest MBE formats. If you’re taking a bar review course, you still need Strategies & Tactics for the Finz Multistate Method because the questions are written in the MBE style and format, but are not actual released exam questions, so we guarantee you’ve never seen these questions before in your MBE review materials.
- Special section on how to handle MBE-style questions: The book includes an in-depth guide, “Strategies & Tactics—Playing the MBE Game to Win,” on handling the MBE and MBE-style multiple-choice questions—how to break the question down to the essential facts, how to recognize the legal issues, how to avoid the examiners’ traps and pitfalls, and how to pick the right answer and avoid being misled by the wrong answers.
- Complete MBE-style practice exam: The book comes with a complete 200-question practice exam, with detailed answers that explain the reasoning behind the correct choice and why each of the other choices is incorrect.