Inside the Minds provides readers with proven business and legal intelligence from leading C-Level executives and lawyers. Each chapter offers thought leadership and expert analysis on an industry, profession, or topic, providing a future-oriented perspective and proven strategies for success. Each author has been selected based on their experience and C-Level standing within the business and legal communities.
1. Ronald J. Meltzer, Attorney at Law, Ronald J. Meltzer, Attorney at Law - "Defending Breath Test Cases in New York State"
2. Kevin K. McKain, Member, McKain Law Firm PC - "DWI Defense: Preserving the Local Perspective in a Growing Legal Environment"
3. Michael M. Mohun and Daniel M. Killelea, Partners, Mohun & Killelea - "Analyzing Case Law Related to DWI Vehicle Stop Issues"
4. Michael S. Discioarro, Founder and President, The Law Offices of Michael S. Discioarro LLC - "The Anatomy of a DWI Client Strategy and Trial"
5. Jane H. Fisher-Byrialsen, Founding Partner, Fisher, Byrialsen & Kreizer PLLC - "Meeting the Challenges of DWI Cases"
6. Jonna M. Spilbor, Owner, Law Office of Jonna M. Spilbor PLLC - "Recurring Challenges in DWI Defense Cases"
7. John G. Leonard, Partner, Leonard, Curley & Walsh PLLC - "Chemical Test Discovery: What You Need, How to Get It, How to Use It, and the State's Little (BIG) Secret"
Appendix A: Henry's Law Poster Appendix B: Sample Discovery Demand for Infrared Test Appendix C: Sample Discovery Demand with Blood Test Appendix D: Sample Letter Regarding Penalties Appendix E: Letter from State Police Counsel to New York District Attorneys
|Product dimensions:||5.50(w) x 8.50(h) x 0.40(d)|
Table of Contents
Partners, Mohun &
Michael M. Mohun Daniel M. Killele
5912 Analyzing Case Law Related to DWI Vehicle
Founder and President, The Law Offices of Michael S. Discioarro L
Michael S. Discioarro 6912 The Anatomy of a DWI Client Strategy and Tr
Founding Partner, Fisher, Byrialsen & Kreizer
Jane H. Fisher-Byrialsen 8712 Meeting the Challenges of DWI Cases11 Owner, Law Office of
Jonna M. Spilbor 9512 Re
Partner, Leonard, Curley & Walsh PLLC Jo
10912 Chemical Test Dis