Drs. Rachael and Richard Heller turned the diet world upside down with the spectacular success of the Carbohydrate Addict's books. The Stress-Eating Cure marshalls 10 years of cutting-edge research to reveal that carb addiction was just the tip of the iceberg. The Hellers offer a struggle-free solution to stress eating, for life. You'll:
• discover that stress eating is a not a matter of willpower, it's a matter of biology
• experience the power of a big balanced breakfast to restore stress hormones to ideal levels
• enjoy the foods you love every day without counting, measuring, or limiting portions
• break free of cravings and hunger in 3 days
• lose weight without stalling at weight-loss plateaus
The Step-By-Step Plan and the Quick-Start Plan make it easy to get hormones back in balance. More than 50 satisfying Comfort Food and Balancing Food recipes get you started on their way to struggle-free weight loss for life.
|Publisher:||Rodale Press, Inc.|
|Product dimensions:||5.90(w) x 9.10(h) x 1.10(d)|
About the Author
DRS. RACHAEL F. AND RICHARD F. HELLER are professors emeriti and research scientists specializing in the physical causes of stress eating and weight gain. They conduct their research in the U.S., France, Hong Kong, and Japan.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews