Do you want a stress-free life?
Americans are the most stressed people in the world—between 75 and 90 percent of all visits to primary-care physicians are due to stress-related disorders.
Best-selling author Dr. Don Colbert explains why this epidemic of stress is out of control, and he exposes stress as the culprit behind many debilitating and killer diseases. Until now there has not been a book that has offered "all the pieces of the puzzle"—now Stress Less addresses stress from a mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual standpoint.
THIS BOOK WILL ANSWER THESE IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:
- What leads to adrenal fatigue?
- How does cortisol really affect your body?
- Are your relationships stressful?
- Do you rehash hurtful memories?
- How can using relaxation and exercise help reduce your physical, mental, and emotional strain?
- How can you experience the peace of God?
|Product dimensions:||6.26(w) x 9.40(h) x 1.05(d)|