- Get it by Thursday, March 22 , Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Delivery during checkout.
Stretching Exercises Encyclopedia offers a general theory of muscle stretching. Anatomical illustrations explain the different muscle groups involved in the exercises. Furthermore, each exercise includes information about the movement one needs to perform, the posture that one must adopt, common mistakes that should be avoided, the principal and secondary muscles worked with this exercise, as well as a series of very useful tips and advice.
* More than 100 exercises for your health and well-being
* All the exercises in this book are accompanied by anatomical drawings
* Clear explanations and illustrations make it easy to imitate the exercises
* Error correction for each exercise
After reading this book, any athlete, and even those who are not athletes, will realize how regular stretching can improve their physical body shape and their quality of life.
|Publisher:||Meyer & Meyer Sport|
|Product dimensions:||8.30(w) x 11.60(h) x 0.60(d)|
About the Author