The Student Leadership Planner helps take students who have taken the Student Leadership Practices Inventory to the next level in developing their leadership skills. The Planner reviews The Five Practices of Exemplary Student Leadershipr, describes the best practices of learning to lead, and contains developmental activities for becoming a better leader. The Planner can be customized for your situation and will help you:
• Understand how people learn to lead
• Integrate the best leadership learning practices into your own routines
• Consciously review your progress toward becoming a better leader
• Select the kinds of development activities that best fit your needs
• Write a plan for the next steps in your leadership development
• Apply an easy-to-use process that can be repeated The Planner is a student's essential resource for determining the most appropriate path for their leadership development journey. It's a guide to personalizing one's plans for becoming the best leader possible.
|Series:||J-B Leadership Challenge: Kouzes/Posner Series , #105|
|Edition description:||Revised Edition|
|Product dimensions:||8.20(w) x 10.80(h) x 0.70(d)|
Table of Contents
Chapter 2: Preparation.
Chapter 3: The Journey.
Chapter 4: The Resource Guide.
About the Authors.