Studio and Location Lighting Secrets for Digital Photographersby Rick Sammon, Vered Koshlano
Written by Canon Explorer of Light Rick Sammon and leading fashion and studio photographer Vered Koshlano, this guide is packed with professional advice on the essential element of photography: lighting. It provides detailed information and insider secrets that are bound to make you a
- LendMe LendMe™ Learn More
Improve your photography with more than 200 lighting tips from a top photographer
Written by Canon Explorer of Light Rick Sammon and leading fashion and studio photographer Vered Koshlano, this guide is packed with professional advice on the essential element of photography: lighting. It provides detailed information and insider secrets that are bound to make you a better photographer.
You'll learn the basics of studio lighting as well as how to achieve special effects. A 90-minute DVD is included, with additional tips on using reflectors, diffusers, accessory flashes, and more.
- Explores the basics of studio lighting in various situations
- Features more than 200 lighting tips and secrets for planning and taking the most impressive digital images in the studio
- Compares available camera equipment, accessories, software, and printing options
- Covers post-shoot digital darkroom techniques and workflow tips and tricks
- Companion DVD includes advice on making the most of accessories such as diffusers, reflectors, and accessory flashes
- Written by two top professional photographers and illustrated with full-color examples
Studio and Location Lighting Secrets provides information from the pros to improve your photograpic skills.
Note: CD-ROM/DVD and other supplementary materials are not included as part of eBook file.
- Publication date:
- Sold by:
- Barnes & Noble
- NOOK Book
- File size:
- 19 MB
- This product may take a few minutes to download.
Meet the Author
Rick Sammon is among a select group of professional photographers to earn the designation of Canon Explorer of Light. Famous for his exotic travel photography, Rick has written more than 30 books and gives photography workshops and seminars worldwide.
Vered Koshlano has experience on both sides of the camera. Combining her experience as an actress with her technical expertise, she specializes in fashion, beauty, and glamour studio shots. She has been a featured instructor at the Lepp Institute of Photography.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
See all customer reviews