The Study Guide to Accompany Managerial Economics, Third Edition provides students with the homework drill necessary to fully understand and apply concepts covered in the textbook Managerial Economics, Third Edition.
- Contains multiple choice questions to guide students through their development of crucial graphing and algebraic skills
- Builds student vocabulary needed to succeed in the subject
- Fully explicated solutions are provided for each question
- Extensive online resources are available at http://www.comp.nus.edu.sg/~ipng/mecon.htm including updates to the book, PowerPoint slides, an Instructor’s Manual, and answers to discussion questions
- A wiki site linked at http://polar.alaskapacific.edu/dlehman provides additional examples as well as contributions from readers and instructors
|Edition description:||Study Guid|
|Product dimensions:||6.80(w) x 9.72(h) x 0.42(d)|
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Managerial Economics 1.
Part I: Competitive Markets:.
5. Competitive Markets.
6. Economic Efficiency.
Part II: Market Power:.
10. Strategic Thinking.
Part III: Imperfect Markets:.
13. Asymmetric Information.
14. Incentives and Organization.