?Personally, I know of no one better qualified to loosen the ties that bind the single parent than my friend and colleague in ministry, Gary Richmond. He not only has much to say, he has the wit and wisdom to say it well.?
Trying to be a loving, nurturing parent while struggling with finances, work, children?s activities, and the need for a social life is enough to drive even the most energetic parent to the edge of frenzy. Drawing on the wisdom of God?s Word and his own years of experience with parents like you, Gary Richmond offers the most complete guide available to navigating the challenging waters of single parenting. You?ll discover how to?
- talk with your children about your love, the absence of the other parent, and more
- balance your needs with the needs of your children
- deal with financial changes
- work with the other parent for consistency in values and discipline
- handle visitation rights, child support, and remarriage issues
Overflowing with the truth of God?s love and grace, Successful Single Parenting offers practical ideas and suggestions to help you raise healthy, confident children in a supportive, loving family atmosphere.
|Publisher:||Harvest House Publishers|
|Product dimensions:||5.30(w) x 8.01(h) x 0.65(d)|
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
This book is probably helpful to the divorced parent since it addresses many needs of the divorced parent, however, it very briefly addresses the issues of the widowed parent