The 10th issue of Successful Startup 101, a magazine for budding entrepreneurs, startup founders and small business owners that covers business planning, strategy, management, accounting, finance, sales and marketing.
In this month is issue:
* What is the Difference Between Success and Failure? TIME, by Michael I. Kaplan
* How to Explain a Complex Product Quickly & Effectively, by Tom Cox
* How to Know If Your Prospecting Email Message is Effective, by Jill Konrath
* When Adversity Hits, by Jeffery Fry
* 5 Fails Agile Entrepreneurs May Regret and Never Recover, by Taffy Williams
* All You Need To Know About Hiring For A Startup, by Steven Corcoran
* The Marketing Bulls-Eye: What is Missing from Most Startup Marketing Campaigns
* 5 Ways to Win, presented by EY
* 5 Mistakes Founders and Business Owners Make, by Bill Rice
* The Road to Hell is Paved with Details, by Ian Jackson
* Born Global or Die Local: Building a Regional Startup Playbook, by Steve Blank
* From Zero to Thousands: 5 Steps to Get Your Social Media Up and Running, by Rachel Wisuri
* Startups: Grow Fast or Die Slow [VIDEO], by Ronald Barba
* 4 Signs It is Time for Your Startup to Grow Up, by Robert Sher
* Want to Give Your Startup a Tactical Edge? Go Paperless from the Start, by Ingrid von Stein
* Managing the Numbers of a Seasonal Startup: When to Spend and How Much, by Greg Coleman
* 10 Incentives For Entrepreneurs To Bootstrap Their Startup, by Martin Zwilling
* Are You Suffering from Small Business Success? By Allison Kelly
* Infographic: How to Make the Leap from Employee to Entrepreneur, by The Founder Institute
* Must See Movie For Entrepreneurs: Tommy Boy
* 10 Ways Entrepreneurs Fail Their Way To The Top, by Martin Zwilling.
|File size:||2 MB|
About the Author
If you’re a startup founder, a new business owner - or are thinking about launching a business - Successful Startup 101 is for you. Each issue is full of practical, usable information on everything from accounting principles and management tips to business sales strategy and marketing methodologies. Successful Startup 101 isn’t some foo-foo magazine full of a bunch of hype that sounds great in theory but fails miserably when applied in “real life.” All articles are written by experts in their selected fields and each issue is carefully planned to address the biggest challenges that every new business owner faces. Successful Startup 101 is here to be a resource to you – to help you avoid the stumbling blocks many new business owners face so that you can reach your goals faster.
Each issue includes:
1. Exclusive interviews with industry experts and thought leaders
2. How-to’s and training on everything from management to marketing
3. Ready-to-use information on how to build – and run – a successful business
4. Special focus sections that deep-dive into the main challenges every business owner faces
5. Videos, podcasts – and more!