Everyone loves Christmas, and no one loves Christmas treats more than Sully. However, there is one problem: who has time to cook all that food? Well, Sully thinks he has found the best solution, but can his massive new Christmas Pot really resolve all of the Snooferpoots' Christmas goody woes? Or will they just lose sight of what really makes Christmas... Christmas?
[Children's Picture Book, Christmas, Imagination, Family]
Sully P. Snooferpoot's Amazing New Christmas Pot by Aaron Shaw Ph.D.
Evolved Publishing presents the fourth book in the children's picture book series featuring amazing new inventions from the world of Sully P. Snooferpoot.
At the end of the book, find a special section that includes for your child the opportunity to draw his or her own special picture featuring the best Christmas meal ever.
Additionally, parents will find a series of questions to help them get their small children to better transition to sleep time.
Books by Aaron Shaw Ph.D.:
- Sully P. Snooferpoot's Amazing New Shadow (Book 1)
- Sully P. Snooferpoot's Amazing New Forcefield (Book 2)
- Sully P. Snooferpoot's Amazing New Dayswitcher (Book 3)
- Sully P. Snooferpoot's Amazing Christmas Pot (Book 4)
Praise for Book 1 - Sully P. Snooferpoot’s Amazing New Shadow:
- “My wife runs a daycare/preschool and has read this to the kids and they all were very interested and then ran around acting like they had fun shadows. I also loved the bedtime question routine.” ~ Russell Swain
- “I love, love this book! The illustrations are marvelous and so appealing to children, but also to me as a mom! I've raised four kids and spent years volunteering in my kids’ classrooms reading books to the class on a weekly basis. I wish I’d had this book back then—it would have been on my permanent rotation! When I become a grandma, I want to help my grandkids build an excellent library and this is one of the books I will include, for sure!” ~ Mary Gardner
- “My 5-year-old twins loved it! They laughed at almost every page. The illustrations are great and had them giggling throughout the story. The characters are humorous and endearing. The story is easy to read and understand, but still kept them engaged until the end. The message is sweet and lighthearted. As level-1 readers, it's also the perfect book for them to try to read on their own!” ~ Desiree Wojda
- “I adore the message of self-esteem and acceptance that could bring for little kids for being unique as they are. It has cute and funny illustrations, easy to read and follow.” ~ Guillermo Daniel Garcia
- “This is such a fun, sweet and entertaining book. It is the perfect bedtime story because the illustrations are lively and beautiful, the writing is relatable to children and it only takes a few minutes to read. Bonus: A good moral!” ~ Tisha
About the Author
ILLUSTRATOR: John Cardinal enjoys drawing with his kids, reading comics, and living near the ocean. He has a BFA from Montserrat in Illustration, and has worked professionally as an illustrator and graphic designer for the past 12 years. His work runs the gamut, from newspaper and magazine illustration, to logo and product design. His style is crafted from chaotic line and impulse. He draws with the zeal of a child. To him, "Realism" is boring - he wants to make something new.
EDITOR: Lane Diamond has over 120 published books to his editing credit, including many multiple award-winners, across many genres and styles.