Summary Of The Complete Guide To Fasting: Heal Your Body Through Intermittent, Alternate-Day, and Extended Fasting By Jason Fung.
What if I tell you that:
- You don't need to spend thousands of dollars in medications anymore!
- You can cure almost any disease for FREE!
- You can take your health to a whole new level with FASTING only!
Sounds too easy to be real, right? The good news is it is too easy and so very real. I know that as soon as the word "FASTING" is mentioned, your mind goes straight to the image of a hermit sitting a cave. But hey, fasting is way more than that.
Fasting is an invitation to lead a life like normal people. Wait! Did I just say like normal people? Do you realize that "tired", "stressed out", "invaded with so many illnesses" have become the "normal". Let me correct it please.
You will lead a life way way better than normal people. No more fatigue. No more illnesses. No more worry about how you could pay for that sac of medications every month. Sounds great?
Wait, there is more. In this summary of The Complete Guide to Fasting by Dr. Jason Fung, you will get:
- A detailed summary of each chapter
- The exact way Dr. Fung fasts.
- The exact tips, tricks and strategies hundreds of his patients used to cure "incurable" illnesses.
- The correct way to fast to avoid fatigue, dizziness, nausea and have optimum levels of energy throughout the day to be more productive, calm, clear-minded.
- Key takeaways of all the ideas worth remembering from the book.
- And so much more.
I know it is next to impossible to believe that fasting alone can replace all those super expensive medications you put your hard-earned dollar in every month. I know you tried to heal yourself again and again but failed to the extent that you no longer believe there is a cure out there. But I assure you that through the facts, the hundreds of cases Dr. Fung has treated, and when you put the principles to action, you will believe it too and your life will take a whole new direction.
Grab your copy now and you will no longer worry about that big and fat meds' bill at the end of the month.