- Want it by Wednesday, October 24? Order by 12:00 PM Eastern and choose Expedited Shipping at checkout.
Summer Fit Activities Kindergarten - First Grade is an engagingworkbookthat helps children learn and grow over the summer. It contains three different foundation pieces for child success: academics, health, and ethics with the study of role models including Nelson Mandela, Abe Lincoln and Kartick Satyanarayan from Wildlife SOS. Summer Fit Activities makes learning fun with colorful illustrations, family activities, fitness logs and incentive calendars. Summer Fit is easy to use for parents, caregivers and grandparents to guide and follow along as their child’s progresses throughout the summer. Daily lessons in academics and fitness are designed with a self-motivating incentive contract calendar program to help encourage guide and reward children to complete their work.
Summer Fit Activities uses an integrated approach to summer learning that includes all basic skills and focuses on non-cognitive and cognitive development.
* Daily lessons in reading, writing, math, language arts, science and geography
* Supports National Standards
* Promotes Whole Child Learning
* Daily Fitness Program
* Handwriting Practice
* Summer Reading Program
* Healthy Eating and Nutrition Section
* Builds Confidence, Self Esteem, Empathy and Leadership
* Reviews and Previews Grade Levels
* Weekly Core Values reinforce positive social skills and behavior
* Free online resources extend summer learning experience
About the Author
Active Planet Kids (APK) is an Active Lifestyle and Educational company that focuses on both cognitive and non-cognitive development to create whole child learning experiences. APK products and resources help parents and children build healthy lifestyles, leadership and social responsibility as part of their overall academic success.
Kelly Terrill is an educator and mother of seven who knows what it takes to challenge her children to to strive for their unique, personal best. Balancing her life as an educator and mother Terrill is well organized, disciplined and committed to making a positive impact on her students/children. Kelly received her degree in education from the University of Utah and went on to work in Special Education and after-school programs before settling into her role as active parent and educator.